Munich, Germany


The first few days were totally amazing in the world where I was bound to get a new life....



MUNICH is the capital city of Bavaria, the largest federal state of Germany and one of Europe's most prosperous and expensive cities. Not only that I live with the Germany's most famous couple at that time but the chance to meet some personalities and travel the whole world...
I remember on my second day that mom asked me to buy rolls of bathroom tissue...she wrote down the direction where the nearest store was located...Holding that small piece of paper I was able to tracked down the grocery store i walked a few blocks...As I grabbed those stuff and paid it,i'm happy to be backed home. As I gave mom the plastic of tissues which turns out to be kitchen towel when she opened...I was speechless I thought they were just a couple of rolls...what an idiot...not even reading the package! well nobody's perfect...Admittedly that was a plain stupidity! My first time...so pardon me...


That evening I finally met Nick Bollettieri... according to his website "He is one of the most influential people in the world of tennis and a legend who has transcended the sport."
One thing I remember of him after 15 years...He was such a soft-spoken person, very calm indeed, such dignity in him...One time I had a chance to watched a tennis match of Boris, sun was shining I could hardly see, he offered me his Oakley Sunglasses...such a sweet man...
He never forget to give us a present that Christmas Nick and his partner gave me a sporty Swiss Army wrist watch....That was such a long long time ago, I still have it with me though...
Definitely its a part of me that I could always play and rewind....

Next post...Rome, Italy...



2 comments:

  1. Wow. You've been to Germany? Lucky gal. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a long long time ago...i just feel like sharing...=)

    ReplyDelete